Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sears Portrait Offer

Sears sent me this offer to my email yesterday and I can't figure out how to get the exact link to this deal.  It does say I can forward the offer to friends though, and I would be happy to forward it to anyone who would like it, just leave your email in the comments or email me your email address.  It is for a free 10X13 Wall Portrait with enhancements.  This requires no other purchase and there is no session fee!  This could actually make for a nice Christmas gift for a relative!

Are you embarrassed to go to a portrait studio like Sears and JUST get the free picture?  I have done it before, but usually I will order another sheet of pictures.  I have never found the Sears employees to be annoyed about this, as long as I can quickly pick what I want- which is hard to do!

1 comment:

  1. I would love this! I may just get our holiday pics there, then!

    a(dot)speckel(at)gmail(dot)com

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete